Here is a list of ten common questions we are asked by prospective clients. Our answers to each of them is the reason so many choose to book their wedding DJ with us.
- Q. Can we be really specific about the music we choose, and will you stick to the music we choose?
A. Yes. We will make sure we have all of your song choices and play as many of them as we can, and will not play anything on your ‘don’t play’ list. Our experience allows us to play the right records at the right time, ensuring maximum dance floor fun!
- Q. Can we have an initial meeting and then another just before our wedding day to discuss final details?
A. Yes. We can have as many face-to-face meetings as you need to ensure you feel absolutely confident about the music you have chosen and our role during your wedding day.
- Q. We don’t want to be specific about music, we just want a full dance floor; is it ok to leave the music choices to you?
A. Yes. We will play a wide range of well-known songs and guaranteed floor-fillers, but will avoid novelty songs, unless you, the client, request any. We will also take song requests from guests throughout the event.
- Q. We went to a party recently where the DJ talked over the music all the time; do you do this?
A. No. We are experienced presenters, and can make any announcements required clearly during the day and evening. However, when the dancing begins, we keep microphone usage to a minimum, allowing you and your guests to enjoy the music.
- Q. We have a band playing as well as a DJ but there isn’t much space; is this ok?
A. Yes. We will work with the band to see if any equipment can be shared to optimise space usage. Because our DJ setups are modular, our equipment can fit into tight and irregular spaces.
- Q. Is it possible to speak to some of your previous clients?
A. Yes. We can provide you with a list of references on request.
- Q. We need quite a few wireless microphones for our speeches; can you provide these?
A. Yes. We have a large number of professional radio microphones, and we can provide as many as you require.
- Q. We have a musician friend playing in another part of the venue during our champagne reception. Can you provide speakers and microphones for them to use?
A. Yes. We can provide and setup additional microphones, microphone stands and speakers for other performers to use. We will ensure that everything looks and sounds fantastic.
- Q. Our venue needs to see your Public Liability Insurance and P.A.T. certificates. Is this possible?
A. Yes. We can provide all the documentation your venue requires.
- Q. We have a friend who is a DJ. Can they perform a set using your equipment?
A. Yes. We will speak to them before hand to find out exactly what equipment they need, and they can play for as long you as you would like them to.